Heather's Fine Couture Sewing Blog

Heather's Fine Couture designs and creates custom costumes of all types, specicalizing in ballet costumes.
This blog is intended to share my thoughts, inspiration, and progress on my past, current, and future projects.



Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Queen of Hearts....

The Queen of Hearts, she made some tarts....

Major progress has begun on the Alice in Wonderland costumes.  So far I have fit three of them, and the Queen of Hearts is nearly ready for construction.  The fabrics have all been selected for the most part, and I just feel like I am moving along.

Of course that being said, it just seems as though when I am comfortable with my workload, something else comes along.  I will be constructing two classical tutus and a romantic tutu for Sunking Dance.  I am happy to do it, and I think I can get it all done.  There may be some late nights in the future.....

1 comment:

  1. WOW! Thats quite the workload! But you can do it, you always manage.

    Are the Sunking Dance tutus for the dance camps or one of their other pet projects?

    ReplyDelete